If you’re like me, you love a good cozy, comforting soup in the cooler months — and you also like a little heat with your sweetness.
This Comforting Sweet Potato Soup recipe checks all the boxes and it’s healthy too. Made with natural, from-the-earth ingredients and kicked up a notch with the addition of Earth Echo Collagen Peptides, this soup becomes not only a delicious meal, but a warming elixir that may benefit your hair, skin, nails, and waistline.*
Let me know in the comments below if you think you’d love this recipe and if you plan to try it. Feel free to share it out with your friends, too!
And if you’d like more simple, delicious, and healthy recipes, join me in my exclusive online health and fitness community, Fit Rise 365. Fit Rise 365 members get unlimited access to HUNDREDS of recipes, plus a full workout and meditation library, a loving and inspiring community, and more. Just click the link to learn more, risk-free, and get the support you need to reach YOUR health goals this year.
Comforting Sweet Potato Soup Recipe
Yields: 2-3 servings
Recipe courtesy of Earth Echo Kitchen
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 2 small sweet potatoes, diced
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup tomato pulp/red pepper
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 scoops Earth Echo Collagen Peptides
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
1. Add oil to a pot on medium-high heat. Sauté the garlic and ginger for a minute. Add onions and sauté for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
2. Add the sweet potatoes, followed by vegetable broth, cumin powder, cayenne pepper powder, salt, tomato pulp, lime juice, and Earth Echo Collagen Peptides. Stir in well to mix everything, cover, and cook for 15 more minutes.
3. Add almond milk, then blend until smooth, using a hand mixer. If using a blender, let the soup cool before blending.
4. Add garnishes like the cilantro, pumpkin seeds, and a drizzle of almond milk. Serve immediately.
Need some Earth Echo Collagen Peptides to make this recipe and boost your wellness? Visit the Earth Echo store HERE.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
You may also be interested in: