You'd never know you were eating something healthy while enjoying this delish Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowl. It’s perfect for all seasons but really complements a hot summer day.
Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowl
Serving Size: 2
- 1 cup nut milk of your choice
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped kale, fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons Cacao Bliss
- 6 ice cubes
*1 cup nut milk of your choice, add up to an extra 1/2 cup, depending on how thick or thin you prefer your smoothie bowl.
*1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips (70% cacao or higher)
*extra cherries – for topping
1. Combine all of the ingredients in your blender, except for the chocolate chips and extra cherries.
2. Blend until smooth, adding extra milk a tablespoon at a time, until you get a nice, thick, smooth consistency.
3. Top with the chocolate chips and extra cherries. Share with a friend or save half for later!
ONE DAY MEAL PLAN:
You may also be interested in: