You'd never know you were eating something healthy while enjoying this delish Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowl. It’s perfect for all seasons but really complements a hot summer day.
Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup nut milk of your choice
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped kale, fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons Earth Echo Cacao Bliss
- 6 ice cubes
- Dark chocolate chips and extra cherries, for topping
- Combine all of the ingredients in your blender, except for the chocolate chips and extra cherries.
- Blend until smooth, adding extra milk a tablespoon at a time, until you get a nice, thick, smooth consistency.
- Top with the chocolate chips and extra cherries. Share with a friend or save half for later!
ONE DAY MEAL PLAN:
You may also be interested in: