Hello, easy and cherry cheesy! If you’re a cheesecake lover, here’s your recipe!
Full of whole and healing ingredients, plus natural sweeteners, this No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake dessert is one you can indulge in without any of the guilt that often comes along with sweet treats. Even the “cheese” is made with healthy fats. Can’t get better than that!
Bonus: The Medjool dates used in the crust are a good source of fiber and fiber, of course, is great for digestion!
With just a little pre-planning (to soak your cashews), you can whip up this no-bake cheesecake in fairly short order. This recipe also makes 10 bars, making it super sharable, and it can keep in the freezer for up to a month!
Give this yummy cherry-picked treat a try and let me know in the comments below what you think.
P.S. Did you know you don’t have to give up desserts to live a healthy lifestyle?
In fact, my Fit Rise 365 program allows you to choose from a recipe database FULL of delicious desserts… and snacks… and meals… and workouts… and even meditations! Everything you need to step into the healthiest version of yourself can be at your fingertips and available to you, 24/7.
Just click here for risk-free access and to see if the Fit Rise 365 lifestyle is the lifestyle that will FINALLY get you the results you desire… and deserve.
NO-BAKE CHERRY CHEESECAKE BARS
Recipe yields: 10 bars/ Prep time: 15 minutes / Cook time: 4-6 hours /
Serving size: 1 bar
For the Crust:
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 3/4 cup raw almonds
- 3 tablespoons Cacao Bliss
- 1 tablespoon melted virgin coconut oil
For the Filling:
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen dark sweet cherries, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
For the Topping:
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
1. Place cashews in a large bowl, then add 3 cups boiling water. Let the cashews soak in the hot water for about 1 hour. You can also soak your cashews overnight in room temperature water so they are already ready to go. Once you are ready to use the cashews, make sure you drain them.
2. Line a 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper. For the crust, add the dates and almonds to a food processor and process until chunky. Add in Cacao Bliss and coconut oil. Blend again until mixture slightly clumps together into a ball. Add the mixture to the prepared pan pressing evenly towards the sides.
3. Next, make the filling: add (drained) cashews, maple syrup, vanilla, coconut milk, lemon juice, and 1 cup frozen cherries to a high powered blender; blend until smooth and creamy. If it is too thick, you can add another few tablespoons of coconut milk to help thin out the consistency.
4. Pour half of the filling mixture over the crust. Add 1/2 cup frozen cherries over the filling layer. Top with remaining filling and smooth out the top.
5. Make the chocolate sauce topping by adding chocolate chips to a small saucepan and placing over low heat; stir frequently until chocolate chips are completely melted. Be careful not to burn. You can also microwave the chocolate chips in 15- to 20-second increments until smooth if you prefer. Pour chocolate sauce into a plastic baggie, push towards one corner, and snip a small piece of the corner off for a more controlled drizzle. You can use a fork to drizzle if you prefer a quicker method.
6. Place in freezer for 4-6 hours to harden. Once ready to serve, cut into 10 bars. Enjoy! Bars will keep in freezer for up to 1 month if stored in an airtight container.
You may also be interested in: