If you walked up to anyone on the street and asked them if healthy chocolate donuts exist, I bet almost every single person would say, “No way, but I wish they did!”
And to that you could reply, “Oh, but they do exist! And I have the magic recipe!”
Because after you read this post and watch the video, you WILL have the recipe for Healthy Cacao Donuts! Wahoo!
These Healthy Cacao Donuts are actually really easy to make and they taste bakery-fresh, but without the guilt. Featuring all-natural ingredients and the cravings-curbing power of Cacao Bliss, you’ll get a dose of superfoods along with your chocolate fix.
This is a recipe my girls and I turn to again and again, and we have a blast trying different toppings each time we make them. Have fun with these and be sure to share your creations on your social media accounts and tag me @thedanettemay and @earthechofoods. Make this recipe perfect by grabbing your pouch of healthy, delicious Earth Echo Cacao Bliss today.
Here’s your recipe. If you’re a visual person, you can also click the video to make them with me. Let’s eat!
HEALTHY CACAO DONUT RECIPE
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops Cacao Bliss
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoons melted grass-fed butter
- 1/4 cup monkfruit sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1-2 scoops of Cacao Bliss
1. Mix coconut flour, Cacao Bliss, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix butter, sugar, and vanilla extract. Once combined, add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well until dough is formed.
3. Press dough into a donut pan. Bake at 350°F for approximately 10 minutes.
1. Whisk coconut milk and Caco Bliss together in a bowl until smooth.
2. Let donuts cool, then dip in frosting.
3. If desired, top with unsweetened coconut flakes, raw nuts, or cacao nibs.
You may also be interested in: