Yogurt parfaits are a popular breakfast treat or healthy dessert, but I bet you’ve never had one quite like this.
With the addition of Cacao Bliss, this Firecracker Yogurt Parfait is seriously next-level.
If you’re not yet a Cacao Bliss connoisseur, here’s a quick list of some of the health benefits you might enjoy from this superfood blend made with the purest, ceremonial-grade raw cacao on the planet:
- Natural energy
- Mental clarity
- Calm sense of peacefulness
- Reduced inflammation in the body
Plus, Cacao Bliss is a guilt-free way to satisfy your sweet tooth and crush your cravings!
Adding Cacao Bliss to this recipe gives it a fun and tasty twist, plus enhances the rest of the flavors even more. The gorgeous red strawberries and bright and beautiful blueberries create a festive look.
Think you’ll make this parfait for the Fourth of July (or anytime)? Let me know in the comments below.
Firecracker Yogurt Parfait Recipe
- 2 (10 oz.) cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 (10 oz.) cups plain unsweetened Greek yogurt
- 2 scoops Cacao Bliss
- Strawberries, sliced
1. Empty the plain Greek yogurt into a bowl and add 2 scoops of Cacao Bliss. Stir until mixed.
2. In a glass, smooth out a layer of the Cacao Bliss yogurt.
3. Next, add a layer of the vanilla yogurt and top with a layer of the strawberries and blueberries.
4. Repeat, adding another layer of the Cacao Bliss yogurt.
5. Finally, top with strawberries and blueberries and enjoy!
You may also be interested in: