I’m one of those health professionals who likes to serve it up real, so here you go: if it’s green and it’s healthy, I want it in my smoothie. In fact, I am so committed to my ultimate health and keeping my cells functioning at their best that I will sometimes endure drinking something not so tasty just so I can receive the health benefits. If you’ve seen some of my Instagram or Facebook lives, you may have seen me drink something that looks like sea sludge. Healthy? For sure. Delicious? Mm, not so much.
I know that most people don’t enjoy drinking sea sludge, so I’ve created a Super Smoothie that is crazy healthy but actually tastes delicious.
Watch the video below for the full recipe and if you don’t have some of the supplements I add in, no worries. Just make this with what you have and if you feel called to grab any of the extra supplements, I’ll list them out for you in the recipe.
Let me know what you think when you make this. And if you’d like more recipes and healthy-living hacks, be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and maybe even explore my membership community, Fit Rise 365, risk-free.
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup kefir
- 1 scoop Earth Echo Collagen Peptides
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 banana
- 1 handful greens
- 1 scoop greens powder (optional)
- 1 packet Sunrise Antioxidan Blend (optional)
- 1 dropper Ocean's Alive Phyto Plankton (optional)
- 1 dropper Solaris Plant Sterol Extract (optional)
- 1 dropper Kyani Nitro Xtreme (optional)
- 1 dropper Chlorophyll (optional)
- Blend until smooth, and enjoy the flavor and health benefits!
You may also be interested in: