How do you keep your skin luminous and looking young?
Collagen, my friends! I swear by this stuff. It helps with more than just skin, too. It can improve the health of your hair, nails, bones, and joints, as well as your gut. If you want to start adding collagen to your diet, THIS recipe is a great one to try.
Green Collagen Smoothie Bowl
Serving size: 1
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks, frozen
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
1. Blend all ingredients until smooth in your blender.
2. Add your favorite toppings.
Click here to grab your Earth Echo Collagen Peptides and whip up your own delicious protein-packed smoothie bowl.
ONE DAY MEAL PLAN:
You may also be interested in: