Join me today in my kitchen and see exactly how easy it is to make these healthy blueberry muffins.
Your kids won't even realize they're eating something that's good for them when they taste this yummy recipe!
- 1/2 cup grass-fed butter
- 2 cage-free eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups Gluten-free 1 to 1 baking flour
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
1. Mix all ingredients and pour into a lined muffin tray.
2. Bake at 350ºF for 12 to 20 minutes depending on elevation.
Yours in health and happiness,
P.S. I invite you to share this yummy recipe with your friends and I always love reading your comments below!
You may also be interested in: