You know how much we love healthy no-bake energy balls around here. Grab-and-go snacks like these are perfect for hectic mornings or busy afternoons when you need to fuel your body fast. And these Island Bliss Energy Balls from Earth Echo Kitchen are no exception.
This easy healthy snack recipe uses nutrient-dense ingredients like almond flour, coconut flour, and almond butter to give you a good combination of protein, carbs, and fat. And then we added Island Bliss for a tropical flavor twist that comes with a whole host of health benefits.
Island Bliss is packed with organic greens, fruits, superfoods, minerals, prebiotics, and probiotics. It’s the most deliciously potent green drink of its kind! Adding Island Bliss to these healthy energy balls gives you an easy way to to support energy, load up on antioxidants, and promote healthy digestion. *
Give the recipe below a try and see just how delicious getting your daily greens can be!
No-Bake Island Bliss Energy Balls
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop Island Bliss
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut or ½ scoop Island Bliss
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl. Mix using a spatula until well combined and a dough is formed.
- Use a medium cookie scoop or your hands to grab dough and roll into equal sized balls. Once the energy balls are formed, coat them with Island bliss powder or shredded coconut.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for a week.
These No-Bake Island Bliss Energy Balls make it easy to enjoy a little taste of summer all year long. Grab your bag of Island Bliss through the link below!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.