Smoothies are typically served cold, right?
Well, they don't have to be!
This smoothie recipe will warm your soul on a cool Fall morning and would be ideal to serve holiday guests.
The pear and ginger flavors mingle delightfully and this smoothie really tastes like Fall!
As always, it's nice and quick to make. When you taste it, you might want to try heating up some of your other smoothie recipes too!
- 2 pears, chopped
- 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger, peeled
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1.5 cup unsweetened almond milk
1. Place all ingredients in a blender.
2. If you have a high powdered blender, like a Vitamix, blend on high for 3-4 minutes until the mixture is hot.
3. If you have a regular blender, blend on high until the mixture is a smoothie.
4. Transfer to a small pot and heat gently over medium-low heat until smoothie reaches the desired temperature.
You may also be interested in:
Pina Colada Detox Smoothie (melts stubborn fat)
Soothing & Sensational Golden Milk Tea
Yours in Health,
P.S. Please share this with your friends and I love reading your comments below!