Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I love this time of year! The snow, the lights, and the delicious smells in the kitchen…
And I love to bake this time of year, especially treats! Today I want to share with you a melt in your mouth, family approved “healthy” brownie recipe that you can make for everyone in your family or for your next party.
There is something about chocolate baking in the kitchen that can put you in a good mood. But what puts me in the BEST mood is making a delicious, moist, amazing recipe that is good for me, my family, and won't add extra inches to the waistline.
Enjoy this easy, quick and oh so tasty brownie recipe.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup brown rice sugar
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 3/4 cup Cacao Bliss
- 1/4 cup chopped raw nuts (optional) I love pecans or walnuts in this recipe
1. In a bowl, mix together the wet ingredients (coconut sugar, brown rice flour, cacao bliss). Then add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
2. Mix together until smooth and put batter into a baking dish greased with unrefined coconut oil. Sprinkle with raw nuts if desired.
3. Bake at 350ºF for 20 minutes, let it cool for 10.
Please leave your comments below and let me know what you think.
P.S. Want more than 150 guilt-free recipes you can whip up for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert? Check out more of my delicious fat-burning recipes on the next page.
You may also be interested in: