Here in the U.S. we are just a few days away from one of my favorite holidays, Thanksgiving. I am filled with so much gratitude each day and I want to THANK all of my readers and clients for an AMAZING year!
I am grateful for each and every one of you and so inspired by the progress so many of you have made. I cannot wait to hear and see the transformations we will make together next year.
And yes, I love to eat delicious, indulgent foods as much as anyone else and Pumpkin Cheesecake is a recipe that will fulfill your every indulgent desire for a Holiday splurge!
It will be a much better choice than most other cakes or pies you are likely to find on many tables and even the skeptics gobble up this yummy treat.
Scrumptious Pumpkin Pie
Makes 6 servings
- 1.5 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 8 ounces Low fat cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup Pureed Pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon and Nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Mix all of the crust ingredients together and press in the bottom of a greased pie pan.
NOTE: It will seem not fully compact, but once you add pie filling, it all comes nicely after cooked.
3. Add all filling ingredients into a stand up mixer. Mix until smooth and spoon on to pie crust.
4. Bake for 50 minutes.
You may also be interested in:
Hope you and your loved ones enjoy making good health a delicious part of your holiday traditions!
Yours in Health,
P.S. Share this with your friends and I welcome your comments below!
Like this recipe? Click to the next page for 150+ fat-burning breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack recipes your entire family will LOVE…