It's easy to see why chia seeds are so popular. The protein packed wonders can be sprinkled on almost anything and just wait until you taste what they do in a pudding!
These little seeds are bursting with so many health benefits. They help you lose weight, balance blood sugar, add healthy omega 3’s, and have age defying antioxidants. You can feel good about eating pudding for breakfast.
- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1-2 scoops of Cacao Bliss or 2-4 teaspoons raw cacao
- 1 teaspoon 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 servings of stevia according to the package (choose natural stevia)
1. Mix all ingredients together in mason jars and let chill in the refrigerator for 50 minutes or overnight is even better. The chia seeds will swell and absorb the milk turning it into a pudding.
Note: For a very creamy pudding, blend all ingredients in a blender and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or overnight.
This is the perfect snack to make ahead of time and keep on hand for cravings. These are so filling and delicious. This is a MUST try recipe that I am always excited to share.
Yours in health,
P.S. Please leave your comments below and let me know what you think of this recipe!
Like this recipe? Click to the next page to see 120+ fat-burning breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack recipes…