If you love sipping something warm and relaxing before bed as part of your wind-down ritual, I have the perfect next-level evening drink recipe for you.
My Lavender Cacao Golden Bliss Drink features the chocolate superfood indulgence, Cacao Bliss, and the warm golden spice of Golden Superfood Bliss — infused with the unexpected flavor of culinary-grade lavender buds. (Told you this was next level!)
This drink will not only prepare you for a restful night’s sleep, but it may also eliminate emotional eating, curb cravings, and unlock feelings of centered well-being.
Lavender Cacao Golden Drink
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or any nut milk of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon raw honey (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Cacao Bliss
- 1 scoop Golden Superfood Bliss
- 1/2 teaspoon culinary-grade lavender buds
2. Add 1/2 teaspoon lavender buds, cover, and let steep for 2-3 minutes.
3. Strain through a mesh strainer into your favorite mug.
ONE DAY MEAL PLAN:
You might also be interested in: