In the heat of summer, there’s nothing like a refreshing healthy lemonade recipe to help you stay cool and hydrated. This Island Bliss Lemonade recipe takes a superfood spin on the classic. Its tropical, tart-but-sweet flavor combination is the perfect pairing for the summer heat. Plus, it’s easy to make from scratch, so you can control the ingredients that go into it.
The base lemonade recipe is incredibly simple. Fresh squeezed lemon juice, water, and a bit of honey is all it takes. But, of course, we couldn’t stop there. Our new favorite version of this summer classic takes a distinctly tropical spin thanks to the addition of fresh mint and the new Earth Echo Island Bliss superfood blend! This delicious green drink adds a whole new level of flavor, along with an impressive list of health benefits.
So, what are those impressive health benefits that Island Bliss has to offer? Well, the fruit and vegetable medley is the perfect way to increase your daily intake of antioxidant-rich foods. The combination of supergreens boosts your metabolism and supports energy levels. And the probiotics and prebiotics help support digestion! *
We also added fresh mint to this healthy lemonade recipe, which not only complements the flavors of the lemon and Island Bliss, but is also well known for helping support happy digestion, too!
- To make this recipe vegan, you can easily use maple syrup in place of the honey.
- Don’t have or don’t like mint? Feel free to leave it out! The lemonade will still be incredibly flavorful without it.
Healthy Island Bliss Lemonade Recipe
Island Bliss Lemonade
- 5 cups water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 scoops Island Bliss
- Small handful of fresh mint leaves
- Lemon slices, to garnish
- Bring 1 cup of water to a simmer. Remove from heat and add in the honey, stirring until it dissolves. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the cooled honey syrup, remaining water, lemon juice, and Island Bliss into a large pitcher. Stir to combine.
- To serve, muddle 4-5 mint leaves in the bottom of each glass. Fill the glasses with ice and then pour the lemonade. Stir and garnish with a lemon slice, if desired.
There’s still plenty of summer left to enjoy this tasty Healthy Island Bliss Lemonade recipe! Click the link below to grab some Island Bliss and give it a try!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.