If you haven't discovered overnight fridge oats yet, you are REALLY missing out on a tasty and time-saving recipe.
These are an ideal Fat Burning recipe! They have just the right ingredients to give you lean protein combined with healthy carbs and fats.
Not only do Fridge Oats taste like eating dessert for breakfast but they are grab-and-go ready during the most hectic part of your day.
Making a batch ahead of time will help you ensure you start the day off right and will really fill you up with efficient fuel so you can power through your morning.
FAT BURNING OVERNIGHT
- 6 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh fruit of your choice
1. Shake all ingredients in a container with a tight-fitting lid (mason jars are ideal).
2. Refrigerate overnight.
3. These will last up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
These will last about 3 days in the fridge. My favorites are bananas with a little cacao powder or apples with a pinch of cinnamon. You can really have fun with recipe finding your favorite flavors. Enjoy!
Yours in Health,
You may also be interested in: