Valentine’s Day always feels extra special when you serve up delicious treats. But I have to tell you, these Cardamom & Rose Petal Cacao Cookies are next level.
Watch the video below to make them with me and surprise your sweetie (or simply shower yourself) with Valentine’s Day treat that’s as epic as it is delicious. Bonus, it’s a whole lot healthier than a box of chocolates… and more romantic, too!
Cardamom & Rose Petal Cacao Cookies Recipe
Makes about 12 cookies
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Cacao Bliss
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 cage-free eggs
- 2/3 stick grass-fed butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon grass-fed butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Edible dried rose petals
1. Preheat oven to 320° F.
2. Place all dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix well. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla to dry ingredients and stir until a dough forms. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. Once chilled, place dough balls onto a cookie sheet and press with your palm. Bake for 15 minutes.
4. While cookies are baking, make the ganache by adding the butter and chocolate chips to a small bowl. Microwave in 15-30 second increments until melted.
5. Once cookies are done, top with ganache and sprinkle with edible dried rose petals.
6. Need some Cacao Bliss to make this recipe and many other delicious drinks and treats? Order yours here!
You may also be interested in: