If you love pastries but think they’re hard to make or are healthy lifestyle destroyers, I have great news for you: these delicious Golden Crepes require only a handful of ingredients and a few minutes of your time. And they’re actually good for you!
Featuring Golden Superfood Bliss, a warming superfood blend featuring turmeric, amla fruit, ashwagandha, and a synergistic blend of 4 mushrooms, this crepes recipe will fill you up and help you feel like a bona fide pastry chef, all while curbing your cravings and supporting a healthy immune response.
Amazing taste AND health benefits? Yes, please!
Check out the recipe below and feel free to share with a friend. If you don’t yet have Golden Superfood Bliss, you can grab a pouch by clicking this link.
Golden Crepes Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup nut milk
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Golden Superfood Bliss
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
1. Add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Spray a skillet with coconut oil.
2. Pour a thin layer of batter in the skillet and cook until it’s not too runny and you can flip the crepe.
3. Cook on the other side for another minute. Repeat until all batter has been used.
4. Keep warm in the oven.
You may also be interested in: