Need a fun, unexpected dessert for St. Patrick’s Day that the whole family will love? How about one that’s easy to make, nourishing, and boosted with superfoods so you can indulge without the guilt? This Island Bliss Skillet Cookie recipe checks all those boxes and more!
First and foremost, this delicious bar cookie recipe is gluten free and made with nutrient-dense ingredients like almond flour, egg, and butter. And it includes just enough coconut sugar and vegan chocolate chips to make it deliciously sweet without going into a sugar overload. But the secret ingredient that adds both a boost of superfoods and a fun green color is the Island Bliss!
Island Bliss Health Benefits
Island Bliss is already the most delicious green drink you’ve ever tasted. It includes all the benefits you’ve come to expect from a green drink, including:
- A blend of 12 different supergreens and veggies to support energy levels and metabolism.*
- Organic Vitaberry® Blend, packed with high-quality antioxidants to promote healthy aging, cardiovascular health, and carbohydrate metabolism.*
- Multi-mineral complex Aquamin™ to boost overall health.*
- A probiotic and prebiotic blend that contains up to 5 billion CFU of beneficial bacteria to help support optimal weight management.*
- Organic Spectra™ , a powerful blend of over 18 ingredients including CoffeeBerry® and pomegranate extract plus organic acai for a natural source of energy.*
- Organic turmeric to help support an active lifestyle by promoting a natural inflammation response.*
But the real difference is Island Bliss actually tastes incredibly when mixed with plain water! Of course, as you can see from the recipe below, we don’t stop at mixing Island Bliss with water. It’s also delicious in recipes like chia seed pudding, energy balls, or even baked goods!
Give the recipe below a try and let us know what you think about this tropical skillet cookie recipe!
Island Bliss Skillet Cookie
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Island Bliss
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Generously grease an 8-inch cast iron skillet with coconut oil or butter and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, egg, vanilla extract, and Island Bliss until well combined. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut sugar, baking soda, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and stir to combine. Once dough comes together, mix in half of the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared skillet, pressing into an even layer. Top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the edges of the cookie begin to turn golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes before serving with your favorite vanilla ice cream.
If you haven’t tried Island Bliss yet, you’re seriously missing out on the most delicious green drink ever. Click the link below to see for yourself why Island Bliss isn’t like any other green drink out there.
Shop Island Bliss Here!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.