Got a sweet tooth that just won’t quit?
Have you earned yourself the nickname of “Snack Queen”?
Then these Almond Butter Bites have your name written all over them.
If you’re forever on the hunt for healthy sweet snacks like I am, adding these Almond Butter Bites to your grab-and-go snack arsenal will pay off in spades. They’re made with only four simple ingredients, making them as easy to whip together as they are to pack up and take when you’re on-the-go. Not only that, but they’re shareable. They’re perfect for enjoying after a workout, or as an after-practice treat for your kids’ sports teams (as long as no one on the team has a tree nut allergy, of course).
Since almonds are a source of magnesium, fiber, protein, antioxidants, vitamin E, and healthy fats, you can feel good about popping a couple of these gems into your mouth and savoring their yummy goodness.
And with dates as the natural glue that holds this marvelous sweet and healthy concoction together, you’ll get even more added health benefits.
This snack is a major win for both your taste buds and wellness. Check out the recipe below and once you’ve made a batch, come on back and let me know what you thought of them.
Feel free to share this post, too, so the sweet treat lovers of the world can unite together in the joy of finding a snack that’s both healthy and satisfying.
Almond Butter Bites
- 1 1/2 cups raw whole almonds
- 1/3 cups almond butter (if unsalted, add a pinch of salt)
- 1/3 cup (about 13-14) pitted dates
- 1/3 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- Place raw almonds, almond butter, and pitted dates into a food processor or high-powered blender.
- Process for 4-6 minutes, or until ingredients start sticking to the sides and forming a ball.
- Scrape sides and process for another 30 seconds.
- Roll in 1" thick balls and then roll in a bowl of mini chocolate chips. Enjoy!
Note: Do not overprocess, as you will end up with almond butter.
You may also be interested in:
All my love,