‘Tis the Season to eat cookies and for many that mean family baking parties and cookie exchanges.But what if you're minding your healthy lifestyle and don't want to blow the progress you've accomplished?
Watching your waist should NEVER hold you back from doing the things you love most! In fact, it should do exactly the opposite, empower you to live life out loud.
Here are 5 of my favorite cookie recipes that you'll be proud to show up with. No one will have any clue they are actually ‘good for you.
1. Dainty Meringue Cloud Cookies – Dainty Meringue Cloud Cookies are a delight to the senses and a breeze to whip up. They look like tiny clouds floating in your cookie tin and literally melt in your mouth.
2. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls – Deck the halls with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Ball They are protein-packed but no one will ever guess it.
3. Healthy Pumpkin Protein Cookies – No holiday baking is complete without something pumpkin! My Healthy Pumpkin Protein Cookies stand up to the occasion. They're super filling, flavorful and taste like dessert but really, you could eat these for breakfast they're so good for you.
4. Blissfully Delicious Biscotti – Blissfully Delicious Biscotti live up to their name. They are perfect for the tea or coffee lover on your list and everyone will think you got the recipe from a popular coffee shop.
5. Heavenly Coconut Bliss Balls – Heavenly for no good reason! These are one of my most popular recipes and many compare them to eating candy.
These are all ideal for including in a Holiday gift basket of homemade goodies. You'll feel good knowing you are giving the gift of love through good health.
Wishing You and Yours a Happy, Healthy Holiday Season,
P.S. Please feel free to share these recipes with your loved ones and I always love reading your comments below.