Do you get invited to a lot of football parties this time of year? My hubby and I sure do.
I love bringing something to share on the snack table with our friends and this recipe has been a HUGE hit!
Most people are astonished when I tell them that these Zesty Baked Lime Wings are a healthy version of this party favorite.
After all, we all want to enjoy good times with our friends but most of us don't want those fun times to derail our health goals. We've been working hard all year to stay on track and this recipe will help us celebrate sensibly!
- 24 chicken wings
- 6 tomatillos diced (mix in blender)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
1. Bake wings in 375ºF for approximately 25 minutes.
2. Toss cooked chicken in sauce until coated, serve immediately.
Wings are traditionally served with celery and mine are no exception. Just cut up some fresh stalks and voila, the perfect complement to this recipe. Hope you and your friends enjoy these delicious wings!
Yours in Health,
P.S. Please share this with your friends and I love reading your comments below.
You may also be interested in: