HEALTHY CHOCOLATE PEANUT
- 1 cup organic refined coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Cacao Bliss
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raw peanut or almond butter
1. Mix the first 3 ingredients in a saucepan over low heat.
2. Pour 1 tablespoon of mixture in the bottom of each muffin tin or cupcake liner.
3. Freeze for 20 minutes.
4. Top remaining with 1 teaspoon raw peanut butter or almond butter.
5. Pour the remaining chocolate sauce over the top of each peanut butter cup and freeze until ready to eat.
Hope you and your family enjoy this fun healthy treat as much as my family and I do!
Yours in Health,
P.S. Please share this with your friends and I welcome your comments below.
You might also be interested in: