Summer may be over but that doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy a little taste of the season. This Golden Spiced Fruit Salsa from Earth Echo Kitchen takes a sweeter spin on salsa by starting with a base of strawberries and mango. It’s rounded out by all the classic salsa flavors, making it just as addictive as its more savory tomato-based counterpart.
The addition of Golden Superfood Bliss not only adds a unique flavor, but its 12 powerful ingredients help to soothe occasional anxiety and stress, crush hunger cravings, and improve digestion. This blissed-out superfood blend is the perfect way to create that relaxed end-of-summer vibe you’re craving this time of year. Whip up a batch of the recipe below and you’ll almost be able to feel the summer sun on your face! *
Golden Spiced Fruit Salsa
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 cup chopped mango
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 scoop Golden Superfood Bliss
- 2 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Add chopped strawberries, mango, red onions, jalapeno, Golden Superfood Bliss, lime juice, cilantro, salt, and pepper into a medium bowl. Mix gently to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, as needed. Serve with tortilla chips, on grilled chicken, or on tacos of any kind. Store leftovers, covered, in the fridge for up to 3 days.
This unique recipe is delicious served on grilled meat, added to a taco salad, or as a healthy snack. Grab a bag of Golden Superfood Bliss through the link below!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.