One of the biggest myths in the fat-loss industry is that carbs like pasta make you fat.
Don’t get me wrong…unhealthy pastas (we’ll get to the 3 healthy ones in sec), and certain carbs can definitely cause more fat storage.
They can also lead to insulin resistance and cause certain food sensitivities that will KEEP you in a fat storing environment.
For example, most folks don’t even realize that today’s modern wheat is TOTALLY different from the wheat our ancestors ate, or even the wheat your mom and grandma used to eat.
In fact, research is now showing that just two slices of whole wheat bread can increase blood sugar MORE than than 2 tablespoons of pure cane sugar.
And this is only the beginning.
- Store bought fruits and vegetables are now loaded with pesticides, herbicides, and even genetically modified organisms (GMOs). These residual chemicals and modified foods can block the absorption of vitamins and minerals — and have been linked to several diseases including cancer.
- Corn fed beef and pork has been shown to contain 9xs the bad estrogen than natural pasture raised pork and grass fed beef. It also tends to be too high in omega 6 fats compared to its grass fed buddies.
- Most over the counter dairy are loaded with fillers, hidden chemicals, and poor quality protein. Cottage cheese and Greek yogurt are the only two exceptions to this rule, but watch for hidden sugars and preservatives.
- Store bought egg yolks can tend to be loaded with hormones passed along from the cage raised chickens.
- Roasted nuts are an “ok” source of friendly fat, but the roasting process basically destroys all the “good” fats.
Even the most popular trendy grocery store chains have been shown to carry so-called “healthy” foods that contain GMO’s, which is basically “fake” food that causes aggressive cancer tumor growth in mice.
I could go on and on, but hopefully you get the point. Today’s food systems are designed to be fast and convenient.
As a result, the nutrient quality is not only poor…and it can be downright dangerous for your health. I’m not trying to be a fear monger. I’m just trying to raise your level of awareness.
Knowledge is half the battle.
And sometimes things aren’t always as they seem.
However, my good friend and fat-loss expert Shaun Hadsall’s 4 Cycle Fat-Loss product allows you to eat things like pasta to burn MORE fat.
Well even though I usually save pasta for my cheat days, Shaun just gave 3 healthy pastas that are exceptions to the rule.
3 healthy pastas that can help you burn more fat
by Shaun Hadsall, Creator of 4 Cycle Fat Loss System
#1: Gluten Free-Organic Brown Rice Pasta (higher carb)
This is still considered a starch, but if you’re a pasta freak give this a try a few hours before or after a workout with a piece of wild caught fish or a turkey burger.
*Use this on exercise days or on Carb UP days when you carb cycle
#2 Gluten Free Organic Black Bean Spaghetti (medium carb)
I was pleasantly surprised at how good this was. My wife threw some homemade red sauce on it and cooked me up a grass fed burger with some Swiss chard, garlic, and mushrooms on the side.
Man she can cook. 🙂
This has 16 grams of healthy low glycemic carbs and 20 grams of protein. It also only contains one ingredient. Well two really; black beans and water.
*Eat this on Baseline days when you carb cycle or use this if you’re vegetarian for extra protein
#3: Shirataki Spaghetti (low carb)
I’ve basically been working sun up til sun down on the release my newly updated 4 Cycle Fat-Loss system — so I had this particular pasta last night because I’m going low carb this week from not exercising.
It only has 4 grams of carbs per serving, it’s gluten free and vegan…and it tastes like real spaghetti.
My wife cooked it up and than added some free range chicken breasts, shitake mushrooms, garlic, broccoli, bamboo shoots, ginger, red pepper flakes…and then added some gluten free low sodium soy sauce.
*Eat this on Carb DOWN or Deplete days when you carb cycle
So there you have it!
Three healthy pastas that can help you burn more fat.
Just make sure to…
- Always combine these pastas with a complete protein source (you can get away with eating the black bean spaghetti by itself, but I still recommend adding a little more complete animal protein).
- Time your intake of these pastas properly.
- Don’t use them everyday.
And that’s pretty much what my new updated 4 Cycle Fat-Loss system is all about.
Understanding how to “cycle” healthy carbs using the 4 proven cycles of Macro-Patterning.
If you’d like to learn exactly how this solution works, just click the “Next Page” button below. You’ll discover a unique nutrition method you’ve never heard of before that will TURN OFF your body’s addiction to burning sugars and TURN ON your fat-burning pathways so your body will use fat FIRST every time you eat or exercise.
It’s proven, it’s efficient and it’s one of the surest and safest ways to getting a flat, attractive belly fast in as little as 7 short days WITHOUT strict, complicated diets or eliminating all your favorite carbs.