Hey there my fellow fitness lovers! I'm super excited about sharing this next level of fitness with you. It's the Infrared Sauna heat! This is one of the best things you can do to improve your fitness, health, and vitality all in one shot.
I've tried it, I love it and want you to benefit from it too! If you're considering taking your fitness to the next level, then this is it. Whether you want to try the sauna for weight loss or relaxation, choose infrared. The benefits are outstanding. I love the HOTWORX brand and here's why you will too!
Infrared Sauna – What is it?
HOTWORX Infrared Workout Sauna uses light to create heat. The traditional sauna uses heat to warm the air, which in turn warms your body. The Infrared sauna heats your body without warming the air around you. The result is that the atmosphere around you is cool which helps those that can't stand high heat.
6 Serious Benefits of HOTWORX Infrared Workout Sauna
1. Lowers chronic pain: The infrared light penetrates the skin and generates heat. The heat reaches the deep tissues and warms the body from the inside-out. A study showed that infrared benefits patients with pain and fatigue. After four weeks with a series of Infra therapy, patients showed lower pain symptoms. The study also reported no side effects after the IR therapy.
2. Burns more calories: When body temperatures increase, the metabolic rate also increases and you burn more calories. The Journal of American Medical Association confirms the same. A 30-minute infrared sauna session can burn up to 600 calories.
A 30-minute infrared sauna session can burn up to 600 calories.Tweet
3. Promotes muscle recovery: Infrared sauna can stimulate blood flow, which facilitates muscle recovery. Consistent use of infrared sauna helps lower pain and inflammation that accompanies an intense workout.
4. Keeps your heart healthy: Infrared sauna helps normalize blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Research shows infrared sauna treatments help patients with heart failure and irregular heartbeat. It improves the heart function and heart health.
5. Keeps your skin healthy: Infrared sauna helps remove toxins in the form of sweat. Infrared sessions improve blood circulation, cleanses the pores. It leaves your skin soft, clear and healthier.
6. Helps you relax: Infrared light therapy helps balance the levels of stress hormones and keep you relaxed. The heat from the sauna helps relax muscles, relieve tension and thereby de-stress.
Here's what you can expect in an Infrared session
- Profuse sweating
- No pain
- You will experience heat in the body, but not the surrounding air
- There are no visible light waves
Keep in mind; you will sweat a lot during the session. So, be sure to drink enough water to make up for the loss of water.
And what's so cool about the one by HOTWORX is that there's enough room for 3 people to fit comfortably inside and still have room to exercise! It even has a television screen built right in so you can follow along to a pilates, yoga flow or H.I.I.T workout.
Now that you have learned some of its benefits, I guess your next question is about the safety!
Is it safe?
Studies have looked at the benefits of infrared saunas in the treatment of health issues. Infrared sauna shows no serious or adverse effects and seems to be safe for the majority. People who do not normally tolerate other sauna treatments are comfortable with the infrared sauna.
The infrared sauna is helpful for those that suffer from achy joints and muscles. The method helps to burn calories without adding too much pressure on the joints. It's a boon to the injured and those that are unable to exercise.
An infrared sauna is a great way to lose weight, relax, and get relief from chronic pain. I recommend Pilates, yoga and other forms of exercise in an infrared sauna for the best results. I am sure you will love HOTWORX Infrared Workout Sauna as much as I did!
Yours in health and happiness,
P.S. Please share this article with your friends and I want to hear from you in the comments below. Have you ever tried Infrared Sauna?